Thursday, May 21, 2009

Engraved Uniques

Kelly over at Kelly's Corner has this beautiful engraved stone in her kitchen:

I love it so much! I would love to have one made, to put in my kitchen on a little easel. That's how Kelly has her's displayed and it looks great. The stone was made (with love) by Kaye at Engraved Uniques. You have to check out her website - she offers engraved stones and leather, easels to display them on and all different sizes and designs. I'm sure you will find something you can't live without! Here are a couple of pictures of some of my favorite ones:

And with wedding season coming up, what a great wedding present this would make:

Go on over and check her out - you will love her! I promise! :)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love personalized stuff..... These are great!