- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2 jiggers vodka
- 2 jiggers coffee flavored liqueur
- 2 jiggers Irish cream liqueur
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- ½ cup whipped cream
- In a blender, combine ice cream, vodka, coffee liqueur and Irish cream liqueur.
- Drizzle in Chocolate syrup.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with whipped cream and some more chocolate syrup.
To see my original post, click here: http://darrenfountainfamily.blogspot.com/2009/01/favorite-ingredient-friday.html