Thursday, March 11, 2010

Priorities

Because I am a top-notch prioritizer (and if that isn’t a word, it should be), I have spent this week using my “extra” time, if there is such a thing, to search every corner of the internets for the perfect double curtain rod, with no success. I am a lot sad about that. Mainly, because I am a world-class googler. I mean, I have had compliments on my ability to find ANYTHING on the Google. I. Mean. Anything. So the fact that I can’t find the perfect curtain rod has pretty much rained on my Google parade. I am looking for something that will accommodate a 66” window, that already has decorative finials on it, that will go with my Tuscan décor that is cheap. I mean like $30 or less cheap. I don’t even care what color it is because my new motto is “just spray paint it”. I haven’t actually acted on said motto, but I will. It’s my second priority. You know, right after finding the curtain rod. Or wait, maybe it’s my third. After finding my curtain rod and finishing that Route 44 drink. Like I said, top-notch prioritizer. The rest of my extra time has been spent contemplating my Easter décor. I have pretty much decided that it’s going to start and end with a new Easter wreath, which I am also having a hard time finding. Mainly because I want a gorgeous wreath with speckled eggs and such for the lowly price of about $5.99. I know, I know – I’m cheap. I can’t help it. I didn’t used to be this way, I think it’s a side effect of marriage. So, on the top of my “To Do” list is to make my own Easter wreath. I saw one on the Internets today.

What do y’all think? I really like it and I think it will be pretty cheap to make. I’m just trying to figure out if making it should be above or below unpacking on my list of priorities! :) Hope your week has been more successful than mine!