Monday, April 26, 2010

In Bloom

Although our yard needs a LOT of work - there are flowers in bloom everywhere that are just gorgeous. We came home from running errands yesterday and I just couldn't help but take some pictures. (Pardon the quality, these are from my phone).

A whole flowerbed full of knockout roses.

In this gorgeous red color. They have little hints of white running through them.

What you see as you pull up in front of the house. Don't these just make you smile?

As you can tell, I am not a photographer and the wind was blowing like crazy, but I just love this bright pink!

This is coming around the walk way to the backdoor. I love, love, love crosses and when Hobby Lobby had this for 50% off, I couldn't pass it up. I paid a mere $7 for it and it just makes my heart happy.

Then I stumbled upon this little sign and I had to have it too! Another one of Hobby Lobby's 50% off treasures - cost me just $5.
Don't mind the weeds - like I said, we have a lot of work to do. It takes a lot of work for everything to look this beautiful but to be honest - God does most of it. I just love this time of year. When the weather is perfect and there is a nice breeze and everything is in bloom! I wish this lasted all year long!

2 comments:

Melissa Miller said...

~WOW! Morgan your yard and red roses are stunning! ~Lovely. ;)

Amanda said...

You have such a beautiful yard!! I can't wait to get to see it in person!