Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tell Me About It Tuesday - My Favorite "Comfy" Outfit

I don't know about y'all but cold weather means one thing to me... hibernating! I don't want to do a lot except for bundle up in some comfy clothes and a blanket, pop some popcorn and chill out in front of the tv and a fire. The more I think about it...bears really have the right idea! The best part of a lazy day is getting to stay in your pjs or your comfy clothes. I guarantee you - its not cute. I usually have my hair in a pony tail, no make-up on and my glasses on. And Old Navy pjs pants!

Kind of like these, except for mine are normally a little crazier. I have some with reindeer on them, some with beers all over them, I have some Valentine ones, snowflake ones - they are all really cute and really comfy. I don't know about y'all, but here lately... I really look forward to getting in my pjs and relaxing by the fire. Hope y'all are staying warm and cozy!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Those pants look comfortable! I need to find some more comfortable and warm pj's!!