Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tell Me About It Tuesday - My Favorite Christmas Carol

I'm not really in the Christmas spirit this year, as much as I hate to say it. I have enjoyed watching a couple of Christmas movies and I have enjoyed getting Christmas cards and looking at all the wonderful holiday decor that Pottery Barn has in their catalog. Other than that - I've been kind of bah humbug this year! The only thing that I make sure that I do every year is listen to some Christmas music! A local radio station (Sunny 99.1) starts playing Christmas music on Thanksgiving night and plays it 24/7 until Christmas (or New Years, I can't remember). Unfortunately, it hasn't really helped with my Christmas spirit but I have enjoyed listening to some Christmas carols and singing along to some of them.
This makes me think of my favorite Christmas song... Christmas Even Sarajevo 12/24

Have you heard it? It's done by the Trans Siberian Orchestra. I have never been able to see them in concert, but would LOVE to.

This is the very first album that I ever bought of theirs. Christmas Eve Sarajevo is number 8!

This is some of the sheet music.
I couldn't upload the video, but if you click on this link, you should be able to watch it! What's your favorite Christmas song?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

That really is a beautiful song and I can definitely tell why you love it!!