Sunday, April 17, 2011

Summer Clothes

I found this little outfit online the other day at The Children's Place and couldn't pass it up. Denver will be 9 months old before he can wear it, but isn't it adorable? Plus, it was on sale!

Then, I stopped by Old Navy and found these little sandals. Aren't they adorable? I can just picture the little chubby baby feet in them! I think I'm going to get them for him. :)

I do have to say as the mother of a little boy - I am disappointed in the selections out there (or lack there of rather), so I will constantly be on the look out for cute things. If you find any - send them my way!

4 comments:

Ash said...

Such cute clothes! My son was born in December and I too have been disappointed in the lack of cute boys' clothing! The sandals you posted are so sweet :)

kimberly dyan said...

I found that there were lots of cute things when he was a baby (i shopped a lot at babies r us). now that he is 8, nothing is cute. but think of it this way--you won't go broke buying all the cute girl things out there. my mom says that all the time--that she would be broke if alex was a girl...

Anonymous said...

I know when my oldest was tiny, they didn't have anything cute or cool for her, but for my 10 month old, I keep finding cute things for her ... give it some time & you'll find cute little things for him :)

-H

Amanda said...

I LOVE that outfit! And, now you know how I felt shopping for Wes!! And, it gets even harder!