Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I'm here!

I'm still around here - I just haven't been spending much time online (other than when I visit Facebook on my phone), so I have really slacked on blogging and keeping up with what's going on with baby Denver each week.

Things are well around the Fountain house. We're ready for summer! Not that, that means much to us since we both work but it does mean that we're that much closer to Denver's arrival, and we like to grill out and get in the pool - so we're looking forward to those types of things.

D and I have been spending a lot more time together, since my career change. It's really nice - we haven't been able to see each other this much in a long, long time and we are enjoying every minute of it (hence the lack of blogging).

Denver is doing well. We had our 6 month check up last week. His heartbeat was 153 and he is continuing to grow right on schedule.

Today, I'm 25 weeks pregnant and totally feeling it. I'm swelling pretty badly (which I had done before I got pregnant), but the heat is certainly not doing me any favors! I'm drinking lots and lots of water and trying to keep my feet up when I can. I have my glucose test in the next couple of weeks, which I'm not looking forward to, but am looking forward to getting it over with! The Dr had scheduled us for an ultrasound earlier this month, but didn't get images of everything that he wanted (because Denver wouldn't be still) so we get to see our sweet baby boy again in just a couple of weeks. Our next appointment (and ultrasound) is on the 20th of June and D and I are already counting down the days until we can see him again!

Hope all is well with all of you and you each had a wonderful holiday weekend!

2 comments:

Barrow Family said...

I love keeping up with baby Denver through your blog! Glad to hear all is well! I know you are so ready for him to be here!

Amanda said...

I'm sooo glad that everything is going so well! Can't wait to see you guys again!