Monday, May 2, 2011

A Mover & A Shaker!

Guess what I felt for the very first time tonight? That's right Baby Fountain! I had been waiting for this moment for a long time! Everyone kept asking me if I had felt him yet and I was so upset everytime I had to say "no, not yet". My Dr. asked me last week if I had felt him and same thing - "no, not yet". He assured me that I would sometime soon.

Of course, as a first time mom - I wasn't really sure what I was supposed to be feeling, but I think it's one of those things you just know. As soon as I felt him move, I just knew that it was him.

D and I were in the living room watching tv before he headed off to work. It's our evening ritual. Anyhow, Coco jumped up in my lap to lay down, which is her evening ritual. She landed just right on my tummy, and Denver must have felt the pressure because that's what started it!

The best way that I can describe it is to think of a fish flopping back and forth on the dock, once they are out of water. That's what it felt like - like he was flopping back and forth! It only lasted about a minute, but I am the happiest mommy in the world!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I think that it's so fun that Big Sis Coco is brought on Denver kicking!! That is soo sweet!! I can't wait til ya'll can REALLY feel him kick!