Tuesday, August 9, 2011

35 Weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights: How Far Along: 35 Weeks Size of baby: Large Cantaloupe (19 - 22" long, 6 pounds) Total Weight Gain/Loss: +8 pounds Maternity Clothes: Just the one dress I bought and the one shirt that was a hand me down. Everything else is regular clothes (mostly pjs these days). Gender: It's a boy! Denver Ray Fountain Movement: He's slowling down quite a bit - my big boy is running out of room. Sleep: Not sleeping that great here lately. It's VERY hard to get comfortable! What I miss: The occasional glass of wine or margarita! Cravings: Nothing and nothing even sounds good to eat - it's too darn hot! Symptoms: A lot of numbness in my arms and legs, lots and lots of swelling and some headaches. Best moment this week: Our second baby shower! It was really nice! Only 5 more weeks (and only 2 more weeks until we're full term)! The Dr mentioned at my last appointment that he's almost certain we'll have to have a c-section because of Denver's size and he doesn't want us going past 39 weeks. We'll have another ultrasound at around 37 weeks, so we'll know more then!

No comments: