Sunday, September 11, 2011

New Haircut

Coco went to the "beauty salon" on Thursday, so that she would be looking her best for her baby brother. I complained about them not cutting her nails on our last visit and asked that they be careful with her ears and I believe I pissed the lady off. When I picked Coco up she told me that Coco's hair was "too tangled" to cut into a Schnauzer cut, so she just completely shaved her (Coco had 2 tangles which were completely manageable). She nicked her on top of her forehead, and got WAY too close on her chest and one spot on her neck. Needless to say, her mama was NOT a happy camper. We will not be going back there any more!
I think Coco is upset about her haircut too - she was kind of mopey the rest of the afternoon. Well, until she found out that her mama bought her two new Halloween toys and some gourmet Halloween dog cookies. Cookies fix everything! ;)
Here is my sweet baby girl on the ride home.
Even with a horrible haircut - isn't she the sweetest thing you've ever seen?

No comments: