Saturday, October 22, 2011

Getting Ready

Mommy says we have to go to a baby shower today. I don't know what that is but she says that there will be lots of people that will want to see me and hold me. I like being held so I think it'll be ok. Mommy gave me a bath this morning so I would smell good for all the hugs and kisses. I like bath time. She put me in a new outfit. I don't know what that means but she has these weird things on my feet. I guess it'll be ok. After she put my clothes on she said I had to wait until she got ready before we could go. She had me sit in the bathroom so she could see me.


I like this chair thing. It's pretty comfy and I can sit up and look at stuff. Mom takes a long time getting ready. She keeps telling me that she is hurrying but I don't know what that means. I think I'm hungry. She is putting this stuff on her face and spraying different things that smell. When was the last time I had milk? Mom says she's almost done. Just a few more minutes. I need milk. Where's my milk? I'm tired of this chair. I want milk. (cue crying) -Denver

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Cutest thing ever!!!