Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sibling Rivalry

Coco has been so good with Denver. She doesn't get in his face or on his stuff. She wants to be everywhere that he is and she gets upset when he starts crying, especially if she can't see him. Sometimes when he's fussy & on his changing table, she'll jump up on her back legs and rest her front little legs on the shelf so she can stretch and try to see him. It's really sweet. The last couple of days I've actually had a few minutes to be in the office and try to work on a few things so I moved Denver's travel swing in there and put it beside my chair. Normally (before Denver) when I was working in the office Coco would come up beside my chair and want me to pet her and love on her. This morning while working on the computer, she wanted to make sure that she didn't get forgotten.


She squirmed her way between me and Denver's swing, just to make sure she got some lovin'!

No comments: