Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My First "Smart" Phone

Denver LOVES my phone. I'm sure it's the lights and the fact that it's pretty lightweight and he can get his little hands around it. When we're driving in the car for very long, I play him music from it to help him go to sleep, so he knows that it makes noise. So, in other words - he's a big fan of it. So, it was pretty cool that he got his own "smart" phone for Christmas. It's a bit bigger than mine so it's harder for him to hold onto but it has different colored lights & it sings to him so he will stare at it and smile for a long time. I tried to help him play with it today and he did really well holding onto it. I took some pictures because he looked so darn cute.























Looking at these pictures just makes me laugh!

No comments: