Saturday, December 17, 2011

Our First "Family" Christmas Card

I got Denver's Christmas pictures in last week, so I sat down to design our Christmas card. I have waited SO long to get to do one with pictures of our child. It's funny the "trivial" things you think about when you are waiting (for God's timing) to be a parent.
So, I was overjoyed that I got to sit down and create one this year and show off our precious Gift from God.
I normally use Shutterfly but I was late in getting his pictures done, so I was pressed for time so I decided to try out Walgreens and their same day printing service and I have to tell you - I was very pleased.
Here is our card...
I found a coupon online for $15, but I was able to buy 60 photo cards (with envelopes) and have them printed the same day, with tax for $32!
I was very pleased. I will definitely be using Walgreens again! Now it's really starting to feel like Christmas! Wish me luck in getting them in the mail! :)

No comments: