Monday, April 30, 2012

So Dramatic!

I took this video to show what Denver does EVERY time I put him down on his tummy.  I told the Dr. about it the last time we were in and he assured me that there was nothing to worry about.  Some kids are not as quick to crawl as others and some show no interest in it at all.  We think Denver is somewhere in the middle.  Most of the time, he shows no interest but some days he acts like if he would quit fussing for a bit - it wouldn't take him long to "get" it. 


I can't help but laugh at him, because he is so dramatic!  That little boy makes me laugh so much!  It is never boring around our house. 

I have a really bad habit of picking him up when he starts fussing like that, but the Dr. keeps telling me "Mrs. Fountain, it's ok for him to fuss some".  I think he knows that Denver has my number!

I have to start taking pictures with my camera instead of my cell phone.  The quality keeps getting worse and worse.





See, he is so close if he would just quit being so dramatic and try for a few minutes!  I'm not concerned with him learning in a certain time frame or because this child or that child learned to do it at this age - I just want to help him learn how rewarding the "trying" can be if he would quit giving up!

No comments: